UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

September 16, 2012

SUNDAY PAMPERING #1


So I've officially left London and have returned up to Leeds for my final year at University, it totally could be a freak out moment if I wasn't in the middle of a serious pampering session! In order to chill me out I've arranged to have the most scrumptious smelling bath imaginable courtesy of the Body Shop's Raspberry Ripple Bath Gel. I've used this before and it foams up just the right amount and the sweet smell of raspberry really does linger.




While I'm soaking in the tub I'm also going to be pampering my hair with a good healthy dollop of Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Intensive Mask (what a mouthful!). This is a product which I always buy when I see it on offer because its a good cheap staple and it really does leave my hair very glossy and moisturised.



To top it all off, once I'm all nice and relaxed from all of this, I'm planning on painting my nails with a varnish which I actually got as a freebie with a purchase I made on Friday. I've been almost exclusively wearing muted toned nail varnishes (greys and light pinks) so to change things up a bit I'm going to attempt to rock this bright blue shade from MaxFactor. I think its perfect for all the freshers' week parties coming up this week.


What do you think about wearing bright varnishes in Autumn? And how are you pampering yourself this week?


Angelica
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig