UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 30, 2012

REVIEW: Macadamia Healing Oil Spray


After introducing a new conditioner into my hair care regime and noticing the effects it had I thought that I'd treat my hair to an oil, replacing my usual cheap and cheerful leave-in conditioning spray. I hadn't tried any of the Macadamia range before trying this Healing Oil Spray so I didn't really know what to expect in the quality of the product or the effects that it would have on my hair. 


I've been seriously wowed by the instant and long lasting effects of this oil. It adds shine, softness and manageability to my hair (which in this season is a big ask). All you have to do is spray it quite sparingly on the ends and even more sparingly on the mid lengths of damp, towel dried hair before styling. I don't blow dry my hair so I don't know how it works with heat but when I let my hair dry by itself it just really helps to keep my hair sleek and under control. It's even had an effect on my split ends- I usually get quite a few between hair cuts but my hair has been in great condition lately and I put this down to adding this into my routine.

I know that the Macadamia range isn't all that cheap but I picked this up (along with the Macadamia leave-in cream) for just £19 from BuyaPowa so it is definitely worth keeping an eye out for offers like this. I've also seen a lot of Macadamia products in my local TK Maxx but even there this 125ml bottle was still quite costly at just over £20. I do, however, think that this is worth every penny as it leaves your hair amazingly soft, nourished and you don't need to use very much at all so even a 60ml bottle [£12.95 from FeelUnique] would last you a long time. I'm going to be trialling the Macadamia leave-in cream next and I have really high hopes for that too, it has the same scent as the oil which is a little odd but in a good,  sweet (nutty I suppose!) sort of way.


Do you use a hair oil? If so what do you use and how is it? I'm keen to try some of the Morrocon Oil range now to see how it stands up against this!


Angelica
Share:

4 comments

  1. I keep missing this on Buyapowa! Must remind myself to check it every day.

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I keep meaning to try something from this range but haven't got round to it yet. It's a shame it's so pricey, but good to know they do do the job.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if you've seen it, but this is on BuyaPowa at the moment
    http://www.buyapowa.com/deal/2012

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog


    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig