UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

November 06, 2012

REVIEW: Vaseline's Essential Moisture Cocoa Radiant



My body can tell that Winter is approaching as my skin has been getting pretty dry so I decided to use cocoa butter as its the one thing that never fails to give great moisturisation. My usual go-to product is Palmer's Cocoa Butter but I saw Vaseline's Cocoa Butter when I was out shopping and I thought I'd give this one a go.

This doesn't smell exactly the same as Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it has a very different texture, but (as you might be able to see from the pictures below) it is still a really thick moisturiser.



Sadly, I don't think this is as good as the Palmer's Cocoa Butter but it's always nice to try new products and it is still a good product that works so I will be using this over the Winter, just not repurchasing when its empty!


Have any of you tried this cocoa butter? How did you find it? 


Angelica

Share:

8 comments

  1. I have this in my bathroom. Use it all over from my legs till up to my neck every time I have a bath. Its one of my fav affordable body lotions for winters ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent is great, especially for winter! x

      Delete
  2. I have the body butter version and also the gel oil and this is the least workable! It's the m
    Least moisturise I feel, but its alright as a hand moisturiser :)

    Wasn't too impressed lol

    xoXo
    BreezeyBree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't as moisturising as I'd have liked, you're right about that x

      Delete
  3. I have this sat in my bathroom, I have used it a few times but agree it's not as nice as palmers, I do usually swear by Vaseline creams but that is for sunburn (honestly they are an amazing aftersun) but I think I will stick to my butters over the winter.

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have got the aloe vera one! I love aloe vera and I think it would have been better than this one x

      Delete
  4. I am generally not a fan of the cocoa butter scent but the moisturizing is always great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's true usually but this one isn't as good as palmers :( x

      Delete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig