UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 13, 2013

NOTD: Valentine's Day Nails ft. Barry M Nail Paint in Ruby Glitter

glitter nail polish drugstore highstreet top coat
glitter top coat swatches nail polish

Last Friday I did a little bit of shopping and whilst I was in Superdrug I picked up this Barry M Nail Paint called Ruby Glitter. I loved the look of it but once I got home I initially didn't know how I was going to wear it so I tried it as a topcoat over navy, red and pink varnishes to see what looked best. You can see the swatches I did above, but in the end I settled on wearing it over Nail Inc's gorgeous red shade St. James. I think they look really nice together! So yeah, this is the combination I'll be rocking tomorrow. 


 What nail varnish are you loving right now?


Share:

6 comments

  1. Hi there, new reader :o)

    I love this Barry M glitter xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab over the black and the dark red. Can't beat Barry M for cost and quality!


    New beauty post up if you would like to take a look please. Thanks! :)

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous over the red, and the red is so pretty alone!

    I'm hosting a giveaway, I'd love it if you checked it out! http://tinyurl.com/ajkc8mw

    caperepulchra.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo nice! I keep on getting really tempted to pick it up. I think it'd look brill over white or maybe even a french pink. I just bought something similar, Stormy Night by Model's Own Pro, because my Boots had all Model's Own Pro down to £3.20. No idea why but I wasn't moaning! Would love a follow back if you back and like my blog!

    http://www.prettypug.blogspot.com

    Nin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any Barry M nail paints, but have always wanted to! This one looks like confetti in a bottle! I loved the magenta color with the glitters on top :) xx

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunning combination! I'll be picking Ruby Glitter up next time I'm in town. xx

    Just me Leah

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig