UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

February 24, 2014

Tried and Tested: Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream

ownbrand cruelty free eye moisturiser


In December I was browsing in Superdrug and I happened across Superdrug's 'Naturally Radiant' own brand range. I'm not usually one to opt for ultra-cheap drugstore skincare but Superdrug's own brand ranges aren't tested on animals and I know that their Hot Cloth Cleansers have gone down a storm in the last few months. Encouraged, I picked up their Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream to replace the Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream which I'd finished.

I didn't expect miracles from this eye cream, especially not for the £2-3 that I paid for it (I almost certainly remember it being on offer, I'm a sucker for discounts). I've found that it doesn't really do much in the way of brightening, it certainly doesn't have any sort of brightening tint to it. However, it does give a decent level of hydration that keeps my eye area moisturised and stops my under eye concealer from flaking or creasing throughout the day. It didn't improve my dark circles (sadly) but I have yet to come across anything that really does. If you're in the market for an affordable eye cream, especially if you don't have a long wish list when it comes to what you want from your product, then this is a great staple to incorporate into your routine. I know that at age twenty-one I shouldn't be getting too bogged down in eye-creams and what-not so this sort of product does generally suit my needs and it also suits my student budget. I wouldn't rave about it but I would buy it again. You can find it in Superdrug stores for £5.99 (but it is almost always on offer for around £3).



What eye cream do you use? Have you tried any of Superdrug's own brand products?

Share:

2 comments

  1. This sounds like a great budget buy!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible at applying eye cream, and to be honest I actually use Vaseline and it seems to work well at moisturising my under eye and lashes! This sounds good though and it's such a bargain.
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, would love for you to check it out :) - click here to enter my MAC giveaway
    Daniela xo

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig