UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 30, 2015

As Nature Intended Beauty Haul

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Lavera Body Lotion All Round Cream and Soft Moisturising Cream Review

One of my places to browse for beauty products is a natural and organic shop called As Nature Intended. It isn't a dedicated beauty store but it does have a very well stocked beauty section full of gorgeous brands such as A'kin, Pacifica, Antipodes, Dr. Bronners and Lavera (as well as many others). I'm lucky to have an As Nature Intended store located relatively near where I live, and it's on the local high street where I regularly go to do my food shopping. This means that I often have the occasion to pop in to have a little browse of the beauty stock. However, on my last visit I did a little bit more than browsing…

I've always wanted to try more of Lavera's extensive natural bodycare range and I finally bit the bullet and decided to pick up a couple of their body care bits. First up is Lavera's Soft Moisturising Cream which has a creamy, medium-thickness texture which seems to offer a good dose of hydration. I also picked up Lavera's Mositurizing Body Lotion which has a much lighter consistency (with a little going a long way) but this seems like the least hydrating option out of the three. Lastly, I picked up Lavera's All-Round Cream which seems to have the heaviest consistency but was my instant favourite. I think all three would be great for those of you with dry skin and I think the pricing is very reasonable considering the quality of the products. All in all, I'm very happy to be giving these a go and I'm sure that once I've had longer to test them out then they'll make future appearances where I can review them more fully.


Have you tried anything from Lavera before? 
What body moisturisers do you like using?

Share:

8 comments

  1. I haven't tried any products for this brand! I love the My Trusty Sunflower body butter and the Yves Rocher silky cream x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all round cream! Great little haul Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I recognise this brand from a health shop I pop in when I’m away in the North York Moors. I love the Lavera hand cream. I like faith in nature too which is also an all-natural brand. My fav high street brand for body butters and moisturizers is Boots Extracts. The scents are really authentic and I highly recommend the brazil nut products in that range!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The All Round Cream is such a HG product for my dry skin, I think I must have used about ten tins of the stuff since discovering it! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sound of this, I've heard a few good things about it now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried anything from Lavera but the products you picked sounds lovely. I currently use body conditioner from Lush with rose and organ oil. x
    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice article. Good to know that these products works for you. But for me the secret of glowing skin is sakare products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried any products for this brand, love the sound of these. I'm a big fan of Yves Rocher products.

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig