UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

April 11, 2015

New Hair Additions: Straight & Go Hair Styler and Sexy Hair Soya Want it All 22 in 1 Leave in Treatment

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Sexy Hair and Straight N Go


One of the perks of writing a beauty blog is getting the opportunity to try out new products. I've really been trying to expand my repertoire and for the last montht his has included a couple of new haircare products. The first is a new Leave in Treatment from Sexy Hair (a brand I already really love) and a new styling too from a brand I hadn't heard of before called Straight N Go

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: Effective leave in treatment for healthy hair


I thought I'd tried this product before but I'd actually confused it with Sexy Hair's Leave in Conditioner (which I used for years, it's top notch stuff). This Leave in Treatment is different, in fact it's better - much better. It has the same gorgeous smell as the product I'd grown quite accustomed to, with similar hydrating properties. It's ingredients of soy, argan oil and cocoa blend penetrates the hair shaft helping to protect and rebuild hair from root to tip. However, this means, Sexy Hair's Leave in Treatment really does so much more than just keeping your hair soft. The 22 in 1 claim includes thermal protection, humidity resitance, moisture, nourishment, body-building, repair, shine, smoothness, colour protection, detangling, elasticity, environmental protection, anti-static, anti-frizz, anti-aging, soothing, strength, damage control, lightweight priming and damaging protection". I think that to varying extents of effectiveness it lives up to all these claims. But for me personally, I like using it because it makes a visible difference to the look and feel of my hair - it leaves my hair looking healthier, sleeker and much more tangle-free. It's also a real pleasure to use as the spray delivers an incredibly fine mist that lightly coats your hair exactly where you want it. I'm endlessly impressed with it and Sexy Hair is a brand from which I would always repurchase as I really trust in their products, and their Leave in Treatment is no exception!

One Little Vice UK Beauty Blog: hair brush that also straightens hair

Straight N Go* | rrp £9.99 

Straight N Go is essentially a hair styling brush that allows you to use the heat of your hairdryer to straighten your hair. On either side of the brush's bristlers are ceramic plates that heat up when you blow your hairdryer's hot hair over the brush. You clamp the brush around your hair, hold the hairdryer so it blows hot air over the brush and then gently brush your hair from root to tip. As you brush your hair, your hair is both dried and straightened. This cuts down on the heat that you need to use on your hair to style it - which is the product's really big benefit. I also think that the Straight N Go is a great size for travelling with compared to a set of straighteners. After giving the Straigh N Go a good test I really do like the results that it gives but you do need to use a healthy dose of hair serum or hair oil for completely smooth and frizz free results. But overall I think it's a great product and it's really easy to use. 

Have you tried either of these products before? What hair care or hair styling products have you enjoyed using recently?
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love the look of the Straight n Go, it sounds so easy to use! Both these products look so amazing!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these products before but I love the sound of both of them. I have thick wavy puffy hair and I always spend hours styling them straight. I will definitely check these out next time I go shopping. I love the fact they're quite affordable (plus, I love everything that smells nice).

    Alexandra | Glam O’Clock - MAKEUP REVOLUTION GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very useful, I'm a mess with old round brushes!

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig