UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 08, 2015

L'Occitane Christmas Gift Inspiration


L'Occitane has always been one of my favourite beauty brands, so I was really excited when they got in touch and asked me to collaborate with them on today's post. I've had a good old gander online at their Christmas gifts and today I'm going to talk through some of my favourites from their line-up.

one little vice beauty blog

I was lucky enough to recieve this gift set for Christmas last year and it was almost certainly one of the best things I was given. Not only do you get a selection of gorgeous products but these gift sets are also housed in L'Occitane's beautiful seasonal packaging - which makes quite an impression on Christmas morning! The Almond range is definitely my favourite, and the Delicious Almond Collection contains everything you need for soft and happy skin.

Unlike the Almond Collection, I haven't tried any of L'Occitane's Lip Balms before but I'm completely and utterly sold on the packaging! Housed in a beautiful tin, these three sheer lip balms come in sturdy metallic packaging and offer a transparent, sheer rose and sheer plum finish.

If you're looking for something a little bit more practical than the Lip Balm Trio then I'd definitely recommend L'Occitane's Shea Body Care Duo. Over the last four years I've slowly worked my way through nearly all of the Shea Butter range and I think it's truly fantastic. I find that the shower gel and body lotion included in this duo both feel incredibly luxurious to use and they also leave my skin looking and feeling lovely. 

onelittlevice beauty blog

Which L'Occitane products are on your Christmas wishlist? I'm allllways lusting after another pot of the Almond Milk Concentrate!


SPONSORED FEATURE - written on behalf of L'Occitane, all opinions are my own
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love shea butter from L'Occitane, it's been my must-have winter product for the last couple of years. The Tinted Lip Balm Trio looks gorgeous and I'd be more than happy to receive it as a Christmas gift. :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig