UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

March 08, 2016

Spotting Designer Bags at London Fashion Weekend

onelittlevice beauty and style blog: designer handbags


A couple of weeks ago, Lavazza very kindly invited along to London Fashion Weekend. I was delighted for a number of reasons, because not only is Lavazza my favourite coffee (I drink it all the time at home, normally the decaffeinated version in the blue packaging) but I was also pretty excited at the chance to see Mary Katrantzou's collection. I went along with my friend Sophia and the two of us had a wonderful afternoon!


one little vice bag blog: Stella McCartney and Fiorelli
onelittlevice bag blog: Mulberry and Fendi


London Fashion Weekend is held in the Saatchi Gallery, just off the King's Road, and if you're into style spotting then I'd highly recommend scoping the area out next year during the event. I don't think I've ever seen such stylish people! And unlike London Fashion Week, most of the outfits that people were wearing were much more wearable for "everyday" life situations.

One of the real highlights of the event for me was being able to spot so many gorgeous designer bags. I love reading handbag blogs and seeing them in magazines, but nothing beats seeing a bag in the flesh, and as a part of carefully constructed outfit. Sadly I didn't have my DSLR on me on the day, so all the photos in today's post were taken on my iPhone (which is why they're not quite as pretty as I'd like them to be). Nevertheless, I hope that any handbags enthusiasts out there enjoyed this blog post. I'd definitely like to start featuring more of this sort of content more regulalry on my blog. As much as I love writing about beauty, my personal tastes have really developed and changed over the last year and I'd definitely like to demonstrate that a little bit more on here.


onelittlevice bag blog: Michael Kors and Proenza Schoulerone little vice bag blog: 3.1 Philip Lim and Ostrich Leather

If you're into designer handbags like me then you should keep your eyes peeled for the opening of my new online store Stored and Adored, where I'll be selling pre-owned authentic designer bags. 

And in the mean time, why don't you enter my giveaway - you could win a Whistles Clutch Bag, which I find are the perfect little pouches to pop into any handbag.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig